Virtual "Supporters Run" 2022
You can’t join one of the teams running from Prague to Nuremberg, but still want to take part and contribute towards the Via Carolina Run? Then the virtual supporters run is for you. This is how it works:
Run your favourite route between 06:00 on Saturday 9th July 2022 (start-time) and 18:00 on Sunday 10th July 2022 (finish-time).
During this time period, you can run as often and as far as you like.
Record the route and time on a smart-watch (Garmin, Polar, Suunto, etc), or using a phone with a tracking-app (Strava, Komoot, OsmAnd etc.)
The upload website will be open after the race-start at 06:00 on Saturday, and will close at 18:00 on Sunday.
- Upload each run individually and ideally after each run. The last chance to upload will be Sunday 18:00.
- Your running times will be automatically added to the "Via Carolina Supporters" team in "real-time".
- Play fair! Only run during the race-time, from 06:00 start on Saturday until 18:00 finish on Sunday. Stay honest with your distances and timings.
- Adhere to your local regulations concerning Covid-19.
- Only run when you are healthy and feel fit.
- All runs must be uploaded by 18:00 on Sunday so that the results can be totalled for the award ceremony.
How to donate
Option A: PayPal. Click on the button below and please note your team name or "supporters run" if you've run virtual:
Option B: By bank transfer to the following account:
IBAN: DE78 8306 5408 0004 0065 85
Note to payee (virtual run): "Donation 2022 Supporters"
Note to payee (physical run): "Donation 2022 + team name"
Option C: Personal donation. Just ask !